Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Whine

Today seems like as good a day as any to do more work in my bedroom.  It's a new bedroom so it's kind of a blank slate piled high with my clothes.  I need to get stuff done in here and make it look more like a bedroom as apposed to a stockroom.  Here's the rub, (English major, here... Shakespeare happens) I don't particularly feel well, today.  I started out the day all nauseous and headache-y and my back is still killing me.  No bueno.  None of the aforementioned feelings are conducive to manual labor; none motivate productivity.

I'm never home, anymore, and I think that is contributing to my deteriorating state.  It's hard to cook the food you want and need for yourself when you're not home.  It's hard to do the workouts and yoga you like and need to do when you're not home.  It's hard to keep to your regimented schedule when you're not home.  I love my friends and I love spending time with them, however, it is seeming to be a bit of a detriment to my health.  What I really need to do is find a balance between spending time with the people I care about and doing what is healthy and comfortable for me.  When I start school, next month, it will be even more paramount that I achieve some sort of balance.  Balance is important.  Balance is necessary.  Without balance, ... good gracious, I sound like a yogi.  I can't even take myself seriously, anymore.

Anyway, I guess I better get to getting on whatever I hope to accomplish, today.  I will leave you with some pertinent information on survival.  Threats are real... don't underestimate your enemy.  Be alert.


No comments:

Post a Comment