Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday the 13th

I've never cared about Friday the 13th -- I still don't.  I do, however, acknowledge it.  Now that that's out of the way, I'll move on.

I'm kind of obsessed with the idea of Fall approaching.  Everything about it makes me excited.  My birthday is in Fall but that's unimportant.  What is important are scarves, jackets, hot beverages and gray skies.  As soon as full on Fall hits, I intend to make my way down to San Fransisco to enjoy all the lovelies mentioned above.  Until then, however, I will have to find my joy in these small treasures while I wait for Autumn to arrive.

Behold... the Daisy Buckled Boot from Forever21.  $27.80?  Yes, please.
I love this room!  Photo by Elisabeth Aarhus Hudson, found on HGTV.com.

 

And in honor of wanting to go to the city, here's a picture I took one day:


I guess that's all for now.  I think I'll make a quiche.

1 comment:

  1. happy to find you. hope you stop by and say hello.

    m.fay
    http://www.amateurcouture.com

    ReplyDelete