Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

SF Sandwich

I spent all day yesterday in San Fransisco helping my lady love move into her dorm at SFSU.  The weather was pristine; overcast, misty, and perfect for scarves.  That's right, I got to wear a scarf.  My red buffalo plaid inspired scarf to be precise.  Tomorrow I am going back to San Fransisco to go to the zoo for my cousins daughters first birthday.  I wonder which scarf I should use...  Hmmm.  This will take definite planning.  In the meantime, enjoy.


I found this in an article from Yahoo!  I have dedicated a significant portion of my life to preparing for an impending zombie apocalypse and I can't help but be a little miffed that zombies seem to be almost as in-vogue, now, as vampires.  If a zombie love story reminiscent of Twilight comes out, I'm writing my congressman.

No comments:

Post a Comment