Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Cosmetic Chaos

So now that I live in a different room in the house, I have a different bathroom -- different lighting!  That change has alerted me to the necessity of a new makeup mirror.  I also have less organization, now, so I am really feeling the need to go to Target or something and buy some little organizers.  I have a large hard-case caboodle, a small-medium open acrylic organizer, and various bags and palettes.  I need a place to organize my palettes, though.  I wish I knew where my label maker was.  Oh!  And an entire brush set is missing!  That's like... twelve brushes.  Where are they?  Good freaking question.

Anyway, I'm thinking of a mirror like this one:

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like sombody's got lots of cosmetics, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gurl, no one even knows what I really look like.

    ReplyDelete