Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Flagged

So I started school, yesterday.  Senior year of college.  Yay, me, I guess.  My classes are all fine but my day still sucked.  Black Literature followed by Milton and then Shakespeare makes for a paper heavy quarter.  I shall prevail, though; I always do.  Do, however, expect posts throughout the quarter consisting of my whining and complaining about how overwhelmed and/or annoyed I am about some paper or test or what have you.

I'm working on a new book, also.  I've been doing a lot of research and my handy dandy friend Dal has been assisting me.  He's sort of like a consultant since he has a lot of knowledge about weapons and what not.  Side note, he showed me a few of his guns and they are a lot heavier than they look.  Can't wait for him to take Nic and me shooting.

Anyway, back to the book.  So, I've been doing a lot of research and about half way through playing with this app where you can pick a destination and then nuke it to see the blast radius, I realized that there is probably some big government computer somewhere flagging all of my searches.  I'm probably on some terrorist watch list and a do not fly list.  All for the sake of my art.  No one can say I'm not dedicated.


No comments:

Post a Comment